Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal or variable life insurance, survivorship insurance, key man life insurance… the list and combinations seem endless. Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you?
At Program Insurance Group and Program Financial Group we can help find you the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your unique situation by offering comprehensive solutions to your overall financial planning strategy.
With so many options people can find themselves overwhelmed when they receive life insurance quotes, contact us today for a personalized life insurance consultation.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
If you don’t have life insurance, or feel that you aren’t getting the protection you deserve, contact Program Insurance Group today. Our goal is to protect our clients against all of life’s unexpected twists and turns.